Tuesday 15 July 2014

JUVENTUS COACH RESIGNS


 By Sampaolo



 Juventus manager Antonio Conte has resigned.
 The 44years old had guided the Turin club to a third successive Serie A title.
Conte who signed a contract extension recently in may called it quit today amidst rumours that he could take over the Italian national team job vacated by Cesare Prandelli after Brazil 2014 World Cup.

“I terminate my contract with Juventus,” Conte announced on the club’s website.

“ I made this decision because I have matured with time and my feelings led me to make this choice. It may be more difficult to keep winning with Juventus conte added.

He thanked the club for what they have given to him as a player and as a coach adding that he will continue to relate close to the club. I want to say that the journey taken in recent years has been tremendous and historic.

He thanked all the players who have made him to win and have helped him grow. he however concluded that he is thinking about the future, noting that he has no place in mind at the moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment